We hope you find our site easy to use, however just in case, we have answered some of the frequently asked questions. Please select your question from the list below. If your question is not answered here then please feel free to contact us
Before building partnerships with all of our suppliers, we always check their quality very carefully to make sure they’re qualified for our requests. Although we have collaborated with them for a long time, we still check their service and food quality every three months. For us, the customer’s safety and satisfaction is our priority.
In this case, we have a few options to suit you well:
This is your tour and we want you to enjoy it to the fullest!
• We have had so many kids on our motorbike tour (the youngest was only 3 years old!). Most of them loved our tours very much because they had the chance to experience so many new and exciting things: travel around the city on motorbikes, learning Vietnamese culture from the locals, trying authentic cuisine, etc. All of our staff love children; they are also carefully trained to keep your family safe and take good care of you.
• However, if you’re still afraid of the traffic here, we can arrange tours by private car and other transportation such as cyclo, boat, etc. for those who don’t want to travel on bikes. Just simply ask the Tigers.
You can contact us to arrange a private tour in a car or minivan. However, there will be an extra charge included in the tour price, depending on the pick-up and drop-off location or if there are special requests during your tour (change of route, Halal menu, etc.).
• Understanding your worries when traveling in traffic in a strange country, Tiger Tours provides our valued guests with a Certificate of Insurance on all of our motorbike tours. Each guest is insured for up to 100,000,000 VND (~USD $5,000), which will cover most major medical procedures in Vietnam. Our Tiger Guides will give you this certificate of insurance before starting the tour and it ends when your tour finishes.
• With this Certificate of Insurance, you’re insured for any bodily injury that is a direct result of an accident occurring when riding on our motorbikes; provides by one of biggest insurance companies owned by Vietnamese government. Robbery, theft or loss of property is not covered by our insurance.
• For motorbike tours in Ho Chi Minh City, you can book us during office hours from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily. Our hotline, (+84) 129-586-8586, is available 24/7 for you to contact us easily. However, during high season (October to March), we highly recommend you book in advance (at least 2–3 days ahead) so that we can check availability and arrange the tour according to your needs.
• For tours outside Ho Chi Minh City, we recommend you book at least 2–3 days ahead because we have to arrange transportation, tour guides and all services for you. We only take last-minute bookings with a minimum of 14–15 hours of lead time.
If your flight is delayed or you want to reschedule the tour within 24 hours before it starts, please call our hotline to let us know as soon as possible. Otherwise, just drop us an email and our staff will be happy to assist you. We are here to be of service to you, so please feel free to contact us.
Definitely! As we want our guests to experience “The real Vietnam,” we always arrange tours privately and based on their needs. Hence, we don’t combine guests into one big group to cut costs like the other tours do. Even when you’re traveling on your own or in a group, we will make sure that you experience Vietnam in the most authentic way.
Tigers love making friends! If we have other guests who share the same idea, we will definitely let you join in a group to have an enjoyable tour together.
• For Ho Chi Minh City tours, right now we only accept cash in USD or VND. You can pay your Tiger Guide directly after the tour finishes.
• For tours in other provinces, we request a deposit via our PayPal account. The rest will be settled by cash in USD or VND on the tour date.