7:30 a.m. Our tour guide pick you up from the hotel by modern private car and depart for Ben Tre province
- Get to know our caring and informative Tiger guide through an exciting warm-up. Take a glance at the itinerary brief about the tour. After 1,5 hoursdrive, arrive in Ben Tre province. Big boat cruises along the Ham Luong river (a branch of Mekong river) and participate in many interesting activities:
1. See how people still maintain their traditional handicrafts when you stop by various local workplaces, including:
• See the process of making bricks is done by hand very painstakingly in all steps at a particular brickyard.
• Have fresh coconut juice and look at how every single part of this versatile tree is turned into food and other wonderful products at a coconut processing workshop.
• Try weaving and creating a mat by your own at a mat weaving house, where they weave straw mats by using a hand loom
2. Visit a lovely quiet village and doing some sightseeing around to experience the rural life in Viet Nam before short cycling or boarding your Xe Loi (a kind of motorized rickshaw) and traveling into the large stunning fruit orchards. Stop at local restaurant to enjoy a delicious and filling lunch at a riverside restaurant, the meal will feature some fascinating local dishes such as elephant-ear fish and special dishes from the Mekong, washed down with some cold drinks or beers.
2:30 p.m. It’s time to board a sampan for a relaxing trip along narrow natural canals. Afterward, back to the port on boat and drive to Can Tho city. After 2,5 hours drive through Vinh Long province arrive Can Tho city, check in into the hotel stay overnight in the city.
7:00 p.m. Tour guide pick up guest for dinner at local restaurant. Free time at night.
5:30 a.m. Depart from the hotel with Tiger Guide for the boat tour.
• Spend time seeing and taking photos of the gorgeous sunrise on Mekong Delta river.
• Visit the well-known Cai Rang floating market to experience the feeling of purchasing on boat in the middle of the river.
• Travel to Rach Nho canal to visit a local noodle factory.
8:00 a.m. Back to the hotel. Time for breakfast before check out the hotel. Visit Binh Thuy ancient house, a must see destination in the Mekong. The French-style house was built in 1870 by the Duong family on an area of nearly 6,000 sq m. Its base is about one meter higher than the land surface.
11:00 a.m. Drive back to HCM city. Stop at local family in Tien Giang province for lunch. Meeting local family and enjoy delicious Vietnamese dishes. After lunch, short rest before depart Tien Gian province for a drive back to HCM city.
5:00 p.m. Arrive in HCM city. Drop off guest at the hotel. Tour finished.