“The best way to known a city is to eat it”, if you have limited time but would like to try more traditional Vietnamese food, explore with us the culinary scene of Ho Chi Minh City by motorbike! We are going to show you why food is such a huge part of Vietnamese culture, daily life and national pride.
During this 4-hour tour, we take you to 4 different restaurants which have both indoor and open-air areas so that you can enjoy their delicacies in a very Vietnamese style. All the restaurants are carefully chosen for the quality of the food, their popularity with the locals and their authenticity. There will be just you, your guide and whoever comes to Vietnam with you on this special culinary journey.
Indulge yourself with at least 10 mouthwatering local foods, which are:
• Bun Cha (BBQ pork served with sticky noodles, fresh herbs and cooked fish sauce)
• Nem Cua Be (deep-fried crab spring-rolls)
• Cha ca ro (Fish pie) or Banh tom Ho Tay (Deep-fried shrimp with sweet potato)
• All kinds of seafood, whose highlights are: Grilled Scallops with green onions and peanut; steamed clams with lemongrass in Thai sauce; grilled squids with green chili sauce. And the popular stir-fried morning glory with garlic.
• Yummy desserts: Choose your favorite one from traditional desserts such as Che, Vietnamese style flan, Tropical fruits with home-made yoghurt; Fresh fruit smoothies; or more modern like Panna Cotta (Original and Vietnamese versions) and jellies.
• Especially, 3 types of mysterious food is prepared for you: Swimming chicken, jumping chicken and running chicken (will be revealed later on the tour).
Whether your food preferences are adventurous or more conservative, you will not go hungry and will get the most for your money. Don’t wait for any longer; let’s join us in the tour that you probably will miss for the rest of your Vietnam trip!