Starting at 5:30 pm, your Tiger will collect you from your hotel to begin the tour immediately.
Through the backstreets and alleyways, we’ll visit a hand-picked selection of local restaurants and food shops, all chosen for their quality, consistency, cleanliness, authenticity, and popularity. There will be just you, your guide, your friends and family (if you’ve invited them) and the city’s very best flavours.
This tour features at least 10 dishes including:
· Bo la lot (grilled beef in betel leaves)
· Bo mo chai (grilled beef sausage)
· Banh khot (shrimp cakes served with coconut milk)
· Bo kho (beef stew with bread or noodles)
· Banh beo, banh nam, and bot lọc from the imperial capital city of Hue
· Seafood, morning glory, and plenty of fried garlic
· Vietnamese cakes and desserts
Our food tours are also fully customisable. If there’s something you really want to try, or something you really want to avoid, let us know and we’ll create a menu just for you.